Have an empty or unwanted Calor gas bottle?
Get a minimum of £7.50 for your unwanted Calor gas bottle
With a large proportion of the country using gas bottles for barbequing, heating and leisure activities we understand that Calor gas bottles may be stored in sheds, garages and gardens. Nevertheless, it’s important that gas bottles are stored correctly when not used or when no longer required. With busy lifestyles and some recycling centres and councils charging to accept them you may be unsure of where to return your Calor gas bottle.
Calor are currently offering a minimum of £7.50 for each gas bottle returned to one of our 50 Calor Centres*. If you have a valid Calor Cylinder Refill Agreement you may be entitled to more, visit Refills, exchanges and returns to find out more.
To find your nearest Calor Centre call us on 0800 022 4146, or alternatively, see our Calor Centre section.
Please note: The Calor 340 is not included in this returns offer without a valid Cylinder refill agreement.
*Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the Offer is Calor Gas Limited (Registered Company No. 00303703), whose registered office is at Athena House, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick CV34 6RL (the “Promoter”).
2. Calor-branded gas cylinders remain the property of the Promoter at all times and Calor is running this promotion in order to encourage consumers (domestic customers) who no longer need their gas cylinders to return them to Calor for maintenance and refilling.
3. Under the terms of the offer, any customer who cannot produce their Cylinder Refill Agreement (an agreement issued to a first-time customer purchasing gas in a cylinder from the Promoter) and who returns their unwanted Calor-branded cylinder to a Calor Centre will be entitled to a cash payment of £7.50 from the Promoter, subject to these terms.
4. In order to receive the £7.50 payment, the unwanted Calor branded cylinder must be returned to a Calor Centre by the customer. There are 51 Calor Centre’s – please see https://www.calor.co.uk/gas-bottles/calor-stockists-and-dealers/calor-centres for more details.
5. A maximum of five cylinders per domestic customer may be exchanged for the £7.50 payment. Business customers may not participate in this promotion.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, customers who return a Calor-branded cylinder to a Calor Centre and are in possession of a valid Cylinder Refill Agreement with the Promoter will receive the amount to which they are entitled under the terms of the Cylinder Refill Agreement, which will be greater than the £7.50 payment offered under the terms of this promotion.
7. Cylinders must be in a reasonable condition, at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice if, in the Promoter’s opinion, events or circumstances occur which are outside its control. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Participation in this offer shall be deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. The Offer is not open to employees of the Promoter or anyone who, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, is connected with the organisation of the Offer.