LPG installer incentive scheme
Call us free on
0800 121 7828
Contact us online
We’ll reward you for every customer you recommend who goes on to become a Calor customer. It’s a real win-win situation. We’ll pay you for the recommendation. Your customer pays you for the job. You’ll receive £250 for every bulk tank customer who signs up, and £100 for every 4-pack (4x 47kg) cylinder customer signed up (or you can collect your payments as reward points if you wish).
It's easy to earn with Calor
1. Tell us the name and contact details of your customer
You can submit online here, speak directly to your local Calor sales person, or call us 0800 626 626
2. Once the installation is complete, invoice Calor
Either for £250 per bulk tank installation of 1200 litres and above, or £100 per 4-pack cylinder (+VAT). Send your invoices to:
Calor Gas Sales Support, Athena House, Tachbrook Park, Athena Drive, Warwick, CV34 6RL
3. We’ll reward you
Once your customer has had their first gas delivery, we’ll pay you your invoice by BACS
Get in touch
Call us free Monday to Friday between 08:30 - 17:30 or Saturday 09:00 - 13:00 on:
0800 121 7828
Alternatively you can email us and a member of our customer service team will be in touch
You may also be interested in
Why install Calor LPG
Learn why more and more installers are choosing to work with LPG
Why recommend LPG
Learn about the advantages of Calor LPG and how easy it is for your customer to switch
Calor customer benefits
Learn about the benefits for your customers who choose Calor
Learn more about our gas storage options
Installer incentive scheme terms and conditions
1) The Promoter of the Installer Incentive Scheme is Calor Gas Limited (registered number 303703) of Athena House, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6RL (the “Promoter”).
2) Participants in the scheme must be UK residents aged 18 or over who during the course of their business recommend their customers to Calor LPG.
3) The scheme is not open to retailers or dealers of LPG cylinders or anyone connected with the Promoter, or with the scheme.
4) To enter the scheme, Participants must call 0800 181 4529, or visit calor.co.uk/installer
5) By entering the scheme, Participants consent to having their details stored by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the scheme.
6) The scheme shall only apply to a referral of a potential new LPG customer by a Participant to the Promoter which results in a new LPG customer opening an account with the Promoter (“New Account”) for:
a) a commercial or domestic bulk LPG tank installation of 1200 litres or more (a “Bulk Installation”), or;
b) a 4 x 47 kg LPG cylinder installation (a “Cylinder Installation”).
7) For each New Account, the Participant is rewarded as follows:
a) £250 (two hundred and fifty pounds) for a Bulk Installation or £100 (one hundred pounds) for a Cylinder Installation (the “Payment”); or
b) 250 points for a Bulk Installation or 100 points for a Cylinder Installation (the “Reward Points”).
8) a) The Promoter shall only be obligated to pay the Payment following receipt of a correctly rendered invoice(s) (whether a consolidated invoice or consisting of a number of separate invoices) from the Participant submitted during the period of the scheme for all Payments (the “Invoices”).
b) In the event that the Participant does not send an Invoice, the Participant shall receive the appropriate number of Reward Points from the Promoter.
9) The Participant shall ensure that any potential new customer has given their express consent to being contacted by the Promoter.
10) The scheme ends on 31st December 2015 (the “Closing Date”).
a) Submission of all Invoices must be sent from the Participant to the Promoter by the Closing Date. Unless the Promoter raises any disagreement with the Invoice submitted, the Invoices shall be paid by way of cheque or BACS on or before 31st January 2016.
b) The Participant must claim and spend all Reward Points by the Closing Date, following which the Reward Points will expire.
11) The Payments may be considered a taxable benefit and Participants who receive them are subject to tax. The Promoter shall not account for any tax liability arising from the scheme.
12) The Payments cannot be transferred or exchanged for any goods or services and create no other rights for third parties.
13) The scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion of the Promoter.
14) No cash alternative shall be available.
15) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
16) In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or vary the scheme at any time, without notice.
17) Participation in the scheme is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18) This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19) The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of the Participants and their customers and takes the protection of any data supplied by the Participants very seriously. Any data provided by Participants will be held under strict security in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Promoter does not sell, rent or share data with external third parties for marketing, sales or research purposes under any circumstances. The Promoter is obliged to provide details of Participants to any of the customers recommended by Participants, if requested.