Using LPG patio heaters
When the weather allows, we all enjoy spending time outside, and thanks to LPG patio heaters, we can continue to enjoy the summer evenings, even if it’s a little on the chilly side.
However, we have an obligation to use our energy products in a safe and responsible manner. Here are some simple pointers to enjoy an alfresco lifestyle whilst also staying safe and doing your bit for the environment:
- If outside for a prolonged period of time, make sure you turn down your heating indoors
- Position your seating area close to the heater, to make the most of the warmth
- Avoid always having your patio heater on full power
- Turn your patio heater off as soon as the weather warms up
- Try putting on a couple of extra layers rather than having the heater on full power
- Consider buying a specially designed gazebo to make the most of your heater
- Position the heater away from strong winds
And don't forget...
When you have finished outside, always remember to turn the patio heater off!