Rewards and benefits
Across the business, we aim to reward employees fairly and equitably through pay (competitive salaries, bonuses and incentive schemes), career development (including training, secondments and promotions) and benefits (such as company cars and pension scheme). All three factors are interlinked in a reward package encompassed by our Reward@Work philosophy.
The health and wellbeing of our employees and their families is a high priority, as is their long-term financial position. Our rewards are therefore practical and flexible to meet the needs of the business in a highly competitive environment. They are also completely transparent so that everyone knows what we are trying to achieve, how and why.
- We operate a competitive, defined contribution pension scheme with employee contributions matched by the company to differing levels
- Employees may join the company's private medical insurance scheme for peace of mind should they require medical treatment
- To help with high child care costs, employees can surrender part of their salary in exchange for childcare vouchers (which are exempt from Tax and NI)
- A voluntary benefits scheme provides employees and their families with access to great discounts on a wide range of products and services
- The Employee Assistance Programme provides a free advisory service for all staff and immediate family on personal issues such as finances, legal advice and health
Rewarding the extra mile
When people do something extraordinary we believe that they deserve to be recognised. That's why we operate a range of recognition schemes – each designed to congratulate someone who's gone the extra mile, over and above what’s expected. After all, exceptional colleagues don't just make Calor a better place to work; they enhance our customer service too!
You may also be interested in
Use our easy-to-use online tool to look for the right job for you
Pick up a few tips to improve your chances of securing an interview
Find out about the different departments within Calor and what each offers
Discover what we do to help our employees develop their career with Calor