Marinated glazed grilled Welsh lamb chops
If you're looking to shake up your dinner menu, look no further! Only a handful of ingredients and a few steps to meaty perfection.
Preparation time: 15 minutes (plus up to 8 hours marinating time)
Grill time: 12-15 minutes
- 8 meaty lamb chops
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Zest of 1 lime
- Lime juice from 2-3 limes
- 60ml soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
1) In a small bowl, stir together all the marinade ingredients. Continue stirring until the honey has dissolved.
2) Place the lamb chops in a re–sealable plastic bag or shallow glass dish and pour the marinade over the top.
3) Let stand at room temperature for 1/2 hour, or refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
4) Preheat barbecue on MEDIUM HIGH. Clean grids thoroughly and grease the grids with vegetable oil.
5) Reduce heat to MEDIUM and place chops on the grill, reserving the marinade.
6) Cook for a total of 12 minutes, turning three times for perfect grill marks.
7) At the same time, pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil for 3–4 minutes.
8) Serve the chops on heated dinner plates, and pour some of the glaze over top.
Serve with salad and potatoes, sit back, relax and enjoy with family and friends.