- Go to Home Page /
- LPG Quote Final
- 4Ready to proceed?
- 5Next steps
Your reference number:
Thank you, , for choosing us as your LPG supplier - we're delighted that you're switching to us.
- Click the below and answer just a few simple questions.
- 2. We will email you an e-contract for you to accept online.
- 3. We will start the switching process by contacting your existing supplier.
- 4. We will manage the switch and keep you informed.
- 5. Start enjoying all the benefits of Calor.
- The promoter of the Offer is Calor Gas Limited (“Calor”) whose registered office is at Athena House, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick CV34 6RL (company number 303703) (the “Promoter”).
- The Offer is not open to commercial customers or employees of the Promoter or anyone connected with the organisation of the Offer.
- Subject to a satisfactory site survey, if you enter into a two-year domestic bulk supply agreement with Calor, we will credit £250 to your Calor LPG account when the first delivery of LPG is made (“the Offer”).
- When you contact Calor about this Offer you may be given the option of fixing your gas price with Calor for a twelve-month period. A fixed-price gas option may not be available to all customers.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Offer or to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice, if in its reasonable opinion, events or circumstances change.
- Offers apply to UK mainland residents aged 18 years or over.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer of the Promoter and no cash alternative is available.
- £250 free gas valid for customers until further notice.
- A telemetry unit will need to be installed by Calor, for the purpose of enabling Calor to remotely measure the quantity of LPG contained within the tank(s) and schedule deliveries accordingly.
- Subject to the telemetry unit being able to receive signal.
- Direct-debit payment plan required.
What is telemetry?
Our smart telemetry system monitors the levels of gas left in your tank or cylinders and automatically tells us when a top-up is needed.
- Request a Quote from us, and once you've accepted our Agreement and Terms we'll do the rest.
- We'll contact your current supplier, as well as send one of our representatives to inspect the tank.
- If you are already out of contact we would aim to complete the switch in around 7 days.
Yes, there's often no need for any upheaval, as where the tank and pipework meet our current safety standards, we acquire ownership of the tank from your current supplier.
If you are already out of contract we would aim to complete the switch in around 7 days.
You must be within 28 days of your existing contract's exclusivity end date to commence the switching process. You can then start immediately once your contract ends.
We contact your current supplier to notify them of your intention to join us once all contracts have been agreed.
We may be able to provide you with an urgent LPG supply should you be running low during your switch.
One of our representatives will inspect the tank (you do not need to be present) within 14 days upon contract acceptance.
We will maintain and insure the tank(s) and equipment and (where we own it) the service pipework.