Daikin Altherma hybrid heat pump
Need to replace your boiler & heating system?
If you’re looking to replace your oil heating system or gas boiler, the Daikin Altherma Hybrid Heat pump combines an air source heat pump for milder days with a back-up Calor gas supply for when you really need it, giving you the best of both worlds.
Suitable for your home:
This unique system is fitted as a single compact indoor unit and separate outdoor unit without the need to change your pipework or radiators.
The advanced technology behind the Daikin Altherma hybrid heat pump makes it the ideal solution for the replacement of an existing oil boiler with a high efficiency gas boiler or as a greener alternative for your heating system installation in a new build property.
There are many ways the Daikin altherma hybrid boiler and heat pump can benefit you.
- Up to 35% more efficient than new gas condensing boiler*
- Provides efficient domestic hot water heating
- No hassle from changing radiators or internal pipework
- 3 year parts and labour warranty
- Minimises impact of future energy price rises
- Quick to install so little downtime if your old boiler is broken.
- Automatically select most cost-efficient operation mode to ensure lowest running costs
- Compact and space saving with dimensions similar to a standard boiler
RHI eligible system
Invest in your future with the Renewable Heat Incentive scheme. Hybrid systems are eligible for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) when installed by a MCS accredited installer – which Calor is. This Government funded scheme will pay 7.4p/kWh for each unit of renewable heat produced from an air-water heat pump, which could generate you payments in excess of £600 per annum, for 7 years.**
You may also be interested in
Learn more about the technology behind the Daikin Altherma hybrid boiler & heat pump
Discover how easy it is to switch from oil to gas
See how Calor gas can save you money on your bills
Renewable heat incentive
Find out how you can benefit from RHI payments for using renewables