Terms and Conditions of Calor Gas Limited’s “Free Above-Ground LPG Tank Installation” Offer (the “Offer”).
1. The promoter of the Offer is Calor Gas Limited (Registered Company No. 00303703) whose registered office is at Athena House, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick CV34 6RL (the “Promoter”).
2. The Offer is available to any customer switching their domestic energy supply to Calor Liquefied Petroleum Gas (“LPG”) from electricity, oil or solid fuel (the “Customer”) and entering into a two-year Calor Domestic Bulk Customer Supply Agreement (the “Agreement”.
3. No Customer shall be entitled to take up the Offer more than once.
4. Under the terms of the Offer, any Customer who enters into an Agreement will either receive:
a)the installation at no cost to the Customer of an above ground bulk LPG tank on a Calor pre-fabricated base with a capacity of up to 2,000 litres, including associated pipework up to 20 metres in length, but the Customer will be responsible for paying quarterly standing charges in respect of the tank as set out in the Agreement; or
b) the installation of an underground bulk LPG tank with a capacity of up to 2,000 litres, including associated pipework up to 20 metres in length. The standard tank installation cost to the Customer shall be £1,500, and Calor shall confirm the actual total sum payable prior to the Agreement being entered into. The Customer will also be responsible for paying quarterly standing charges in respect of the tank as set out in the Agreement
5. Any Customer entering into an Agreement will be charged either:
a) a fixed price per litre of LPG throughout the first 12 months of the Agreement, which shall be indicated within the Agreement; or
b)LPG at the price per litre applicable at the time it is delivered, in which case, in the event of a price rise at any time exceeding the rate of 3.5 pence per litre in any three-month period during the Agreement, the customer shall have the right to terminate the Agreement within 30 days of being notified of the price increase by providing 42 days’ written notice to Calor.
6. No cash alternative to the Offer is available, and the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Offer at any time.
7. The Offer is not open to employees of the Promoter or anyone who, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, is connected with the organisation of the Offer.
8. The Offer is only available to residents of mainland Great Britain aged 18 or over.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice if, in the Promoter’s opinion, events or circumstances occur outside of its control. No correspondence will be entered into.
Terms and Conditions of Calor Gas Limited’s “Free £100 LPG” Offer (the “Offer”).
1. The Free £100 gas “Offer” is subject to subject to the terms and conditions in the “Free Above-Ground LPG Tank Installation” Offer (the “Offer”).
2. “Cookforfree” must be quoted when enquiring before 31st March 2017
3. £100 free gas valid for customers when a 2- year Calor domestic LPG heating contract is signed before 31st December 2017.
4. We will credit £100 to your Calor LPG domestic heating account when the first delivery of LPG is made.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Offer or to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice, if in its reasonable opinion, events or circumstances change.
6. Offers apply to UK mainland residents aged 18 years or over.
7. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer of the Promoter and no cash alternative is available.