Calor Rural Community Fund Toolkit
We have produced a handy guide of Hints and Tips along with some downloadable items such as posters and online assets (found at the bottom of this page) to help you promote your project. Voting will be open from 22nd May to 26th June so the more support your project gets, the better chance it has to make it through to our judging stage and secure funding.
Here are just some of the things you could do to help win more votes for your Calor Rural Community Fund application.
- Download our posters, available in A3, A4 and A5.
- Print them and write in your project name, project details and funding amount applied for so friends and family know which project to vote for.
- Display them! Ask local organisations like pubs, community halls and football clubs to display your poster for you. The more people who see your poster, the more likely you are to gain votes, so try to display it prominently.
- Display - Download our web banner and display on your homepage. It’s available in three different sizes to suit your website.
- Email You could also spread the word through email to friends, family and subscribers to your community organisation.