LPG is cleaner and greener than oil and cheaper than electric"
Charlie Boughton, Fields End Water
Call us on
0800 626 626
Contact us online
Farm diversification has become an important feature of the rural economy. Whether you’re using your farm for traditional farming activities, have branched out into other areas like running a B&B, a farm shop or a llama herd, or have converted some of your redundant buildings into offices, craft units or function rooms, Calor gas is the ideal solution for all your heating requirements – bringing the benefits of mains gas to rural communities.
Benefits of Calor gas
- Extremely versatile
- Highly efficient and cost-efficient
- Fully controllable and responsive
- Reliable energy supply
- Low carbon emissions
- Compatible with a range of heating systems and appliances
- Portable and permanent storage options available
Ideal all rounder for any enterprise
Calor gas is the fuel of choice for many rural businesses, suitable for: cooking, heating, cooling and hot water. It has all the flexibility of mains gas and an enviable environmental track record – burning more cleanly with less smell and smoke than many other fuels. You also never need worry about ordering gas as our automated top-up service will keep you in full supply of gas – whatever the weather.
Calor gas and LPG heating systems can also lend themselves to various other applications that could help take your business to the next level.
- Heat indoor/outdoor swimming pools and spas
- Cook up a feast at any event with our robust commercial BBQs
- Keep your guests cosy on chilly evenings with our premium patio heaters
- Keep food warm at functions with our mobile catering units
- Use and LPG-powered generator as emergency back-up
- Solve the problem of waste disposal with an on-site incinerator
- Banish the pest with one of our midge eaters
Hear what our customers say
"We converted the farm house to Calor and decided to use LPG in all the holiday lets also"
Joanna Barrows, Wheatacre Hall Barns
"Calor have helped us to branch out and try different ways to diversify our business"
Pink Pig Farm, Lincolnshire
Get in touch
Call us Monday to Friday between 08:30 - 17:30 or Saturday 09:00 - 13:00 on:
0800 626 626
Alternatively you can email us and a member of our customer service team will be in touch
You may also be interested in
Improve your yields the clean, green and economical way with Calor LPG
Get rid of unwanted weeds and prepare the soil without the use of chemicals
Find out why Calor LPG is the healthy choice for poultry rearing
Learn why we’re the leading supplier in the game rearing field