Make a business enquiry
Now is a great time to switch, with Calor’s FREE tank installation. Upgrade to Calor today and you’ll receive a free above-ground tank, concrete base and free installation*
Prefer to bury your tank underground? We can install it for only £1,500 (Up to 4,000 litres) including 10m of underground moling.
If you’d like to find out more, please provide a few contact details about you and your business and one of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions of Calor Gas Limited’s free installation of an above-ground tank
1. Subject to condition 2, any commercial customer or prospective commercial customer (the “Customer”) who does not currently use liquefied petroleum gas (“LPG”) as their main source of energy supply, and wishes to switch to Calor Gas Limited (“Calor”) for LPG, will qualify for a free installation of an above-ground tank (the “Offer”).
2. Start and end date The promotion will begin on 1 May 2017 and end on 30 September 2017.
3. The Offer is subject to the following conditions:
(a) the Customer currently using oil, electric or solid fuel as their energy supply;
(b) the Customer agreeing to enter into either a three-year Bulk Commercial Gas Order and Supply Agreement (“CGO”) or both an Installation Agreement (“ISA”) and a Bulk Commercial Gas and Supply Agreement (“CGSA”);
(c) a site survey of the Customer’s premises to establish to the reasonable satisfaction of Calor, at its sole discretion, the suitability of the premises for installation;
(d) subject to the Customer consuming a minimum annual volume of LPG to be agreed with Calor but which will normally be a minimum of ten thousand litres; and
(e) where the Customer operates its business at multiple sites, Calor will offer one free above-ground installation at each site and, subject to the Customer entering into an ISA in respect of each site together with a CGSA to cover LPG supply to all such sites.
Above-ground tank installation
4. Calor will install free of charge, an above-ground LPG tank (which at all times remains the property of Calor) with a capacity of up to 4,000 litres on a pre-fabricated base. Calor will also install the above ground tank and supply up to 10 metres of pipework using Calor’s trenchless technology at no extra cost.
5. At the Customer’s request and subject to condition 2(c), Calor may agree to install an underground LPG tank with a capacity of up to 4,000 litres in which case the Customer must pay an installation cost of £1,500.
4.1 The installation includes the excavation and the supply of associated pipework of up to 10 metres in length using Calor’s trenchless technology. The Customer agrees to pay for any additional costs or materials relating to the installation that is not included in the Offer.
6. Before the Customer enters into a legally binding agreement as set out in condition 2(b) above, Calor will confirm the total amount payable by the Customer for an above-ground or underground installation in accordance with conditions 3 and 4.
7. The Customer will be responsible for payment of the LPG at the price as set out in the CGO or CGSA or at the prevailing price at the time the LPG is delivered.
6.1 The Customer also agrees to pay for any standing tank charges as set out in the CGO or CGSA.
8. No cash alternative to the Offer is available, and the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Offer at any time.
9. The offer is open to commercial and/or business Customers aged 18 or over and whose place of business is within mainland Great Britain.
10. The Offer is not open to employees of the Promoter or anyone who, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, is connected with the organisation of the Offer.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice if, in the Promoter’s opinion, events or circumstances occur outside of its control. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Offer and theses terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. The Offer is promoted by Calor Gas Limited (Registered Company No. 303703). The Promoter’s Registered office is Athena House, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick CV34 6RL.