Caravanning is a great way to make the most of the freedom that outdoor living has to offer, and is undoubtedly one of Britain’s most popular pastimes.
Caravan in comfort with Calor
Calor LPG offers the ideal energy source for caravanners everywhere. Whether you have a static or touring caravan, it can provide the fuel to power your heating, lighting and cooking – not forgetting the all-important barbecue, of course.
Our gas bottles come in various sizes to suit your needs, from small 6kg bottles to pairs of 47kg cylinders to supply static vans or holiday homes.
Introducing the Calor Lite®
Calor Lite® offers caravanners a portable and flexible way to power LPG appliances wherever you choose to set up base.
- Calor Lite® offers caravanners a portable and flexible way to power LPG appliances wherever you choose to set up base.
- 50% lighter than our original 6kg cylinder, so it reduces the nose weight of the caravan
- Made of lightweight high strength steel with plastic handles, making it robust and easier to carry
- Integrated Gas Trac® indicator, exclusive to Calor, provides a simple way to check your gas levels, so you won’t find yourself running out unexpectedly
- Same POL connection as a standard 6kg propane cylinder, meaning you don't need to change your current set up
- Widely available from our national network of Calor stockists, including many caravan dealers and caravan parks
For more information about Calor Lite® or any of our other gas bottles, visit our online shop or find your nearest Calor stockist. Alternatively, for caravanning tips and advice, please visit our blog for our latest news and articles on caravanning.