» Why convert to Calor Autogas?
- We’ve been supplying LPG for over 75 years and we are the UK’s leading LPG supplier.
- We supply LPG to thousands of businesses every day, come rain or shine and our commitment to customer support is unequalled.
- By converting to Autogas you could cut your vehicle fuel bills by up to 40%.¹
- There are over 1,400 public access Autogas refuelling sites around the UK. Around 150,000 UK motorists are currently enjoying the environmental benefits and cost savings associated with running a vehicle on Autogas.
- Our unrivalled expertise and experience is as widely recognised as our name. A key member of important industry forums, we are heavily involved with developing new products and standards.
Chances are, you’re thinking about converting to Autogas because of the money you could save. In fact in the UK, Autogas typically costs around half the price of petrol and diesel, usually resulting in annual savings of around 40% in fuel costs.¹ Thousands of pounds can be saved each year by drivers and fleet operators by switching to Autogas.
In addition to the cost savings, Autogas is also better for the environment as it produces less of the harmful emissions associated with traditional road fuels such as petrol and diesel.²
¹ The savings are based on official combined consumption figures published on www.renault.co.uk for 2.0 16V Laguna Sport Tourer assuming a 20% reduction for LPG. National average fuel prices taken from www.petrolprices.com and a typical onsite bulk LPG price of 45.6p per litre including duty and VAT (Prices from 09/04/09)
² European Emissions Testing Programme 2003