» Benefits of LPG Cooking
LPG is a versatile fuel that offers all the benefits associated with mains gas unlike the oil alternative. It provides instant, controllable heat, so hob cooking is just like cooking on mains gas.
» LPG - The Versatile Fuel
What's more, LPG gives out much less carbon dioxide so it's an environmentally friendly fuel too. Other benefits include:
- An efficient, instant flame that makes cooking easy, enjoyable and clean.
- A visible blue flame that's easily controlled, so you can get just the right level of heat.
- Lights straight away with no fuss.
- Burns cleanly and doesn't produce any soot, smoke or smell.
- Doesn't leave any residue or taint your food.
- Helps prolong the lifespan of your cooker.
The benefits of LPG versus oil are clear when you consider the advantages of cooking on gas.